- Balance all assigned region orders to ensure minimum wind turbine downtime and maximum productivity
- Ensure service crew composition is up to date and adjusted to demand
- Plan and monitor tools, parts & services on time before crew mobilization
- Prepare, level out & assign works for the region & tasks of responsibility, to deliver best match for needs and potential. (i.e. weather conditions & skills)
- Assign service appointment to service crew by organizing service crew composition on short term
- Deliver on time communication to crews and partners
- Monitor key performance indicator related to Planning & Scheduling are balanced and under control
- Confirm readiness for works to be implemented (system).
- Prepare 12-week planning (long-term planning) / short term planning (3-week detail plan)
- Bundle and optimize work order composition
- Create purchase requests
- Ensure improvement loop with stakeholders regarding: Technical Panning (TPL), Supply
- Review of performed works end of week.
- Willing to embrace and promote Vestas' commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging
- At least 2 years of experience in workload planning, ideally gained in a Technical Services or
- Experience in coordinating smaller development / improvement projects (process & systems)
- Technical and planning framework understanding
- Professional experience in a comparable position, also like to have worked as a service
- Salesforce knowledge desirable
- SAP Knowledge desirable
- Got IT skills and experience with information processing in databases and planning tools
- Good communication skills in English
- Good time management and stress resistant
- High degree of flexibility (working in changing environment)
- Great organization skills
- Enjoy working with other people / teamwork
- Motivated, effective and consistent personality
- Problem solving ability
What we Offer:
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to help when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.