The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. This includes the standard installation, commissioning and final handover of the wind farms to our customers. Working closely together with the customers, suppliers and other stakeholders is a key parameter to keep the project on budget, schedule as well as that our extensive safety and quality standards are met.
Your responsibilities as Portfolio Planner IDP:
- Review IDP (Internal delivery Plan) and Project planning under consideration of customer requirements and internal rules and guidelines
- Optimize delivery scenarios under consideration of transport bundling, delivery commitments, component availability, delivery commitments and other relevant aspects
- Update project configuration via the Agile configuration or SAP project builder
- Manage end to end the release for production weekly process
- Provide IDP BI (Baustelleninformation) report analysis to stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Finished vocational education / apprenticeship in the commercial and/or technical area.
- Work experience preferably in the areas site construction planning, ideally in a company within the wind branch or other complex industrial projects
- Knowledge in planning, reporting and analysis instruments inclusively corresponding software
- Communicative team player with high powers of comprehension
- High technical understanding
- Result-oriented person working on own responsibility
- Good IT skills and proficient handling of IT systems (MS Office products, SAP, Primavera)
- Preferable knowledge on o9 solution
- Full proficiency in English
- German language is a plus
What we offer:
You will have an opportunity to work with wind turbine construction projects in North & Central Europe. You will become part of an international environment with a commitment to sustainability and safety and you will work among colleagues that take care of each other.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.