Warehouse Coordinator (f/m/d) Offshore - Oostende
20 days ago
The Vestas Offshore department is responsible for and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in Belgium. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Ordering, purchase requisition creation, and vendor management
- Incoming goods receiving, using Vestas ERP systems
- Pick and Packing warehouse supplies, updating site documentation
- Maintaining the site warehouse, stocktake management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Producing reports, OH&S compliance, Trouble-shoot problems and recommend improvements
- living in a 40Km radius from Oostende
- Experience of working in a Warehouse Environment
- Good communication skills in English
- Full driving license
- IT skills : Microsoft, SAP
- Good knowledge or ERP systems, SAP for instance
- Health and safety focused
- Quality and customer focused professional
- Good office and site management skills
- Good time management / planning skills
- Warehouse experience - for example from the wind or automotive Industry
- Team player and high process understanding
What we offer
A strong safety culture and an opportunity to work with the world leader in wind energy. The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development.
Global career progression prospects.
Working hours: Monday – Friday from 8:00 – 16:30
Please submit your application in English online on our career portal on or before 23/03/2023 - thank you.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.