Region NCE > SBU NCE Service > Onshore Central
Purpose and reason for the existence of the job
With offices in Arnhem (NL) and Houthalen (BE), every day our 250 Vestas Benelux employees work to create a better world by installing, developing, and servicing onshore wind energy and hybrid projects.
The Customer Service Management department is responsible for the commercial contact with our customers that operate Vestas windfarms. We are the point of contact for the customers regarding the different Service contracts in their portfolio, in terms of service execution and commercial obligations but also focusing on partnership and commercial growth.
In this way we act as an interface between the external and internal stakeholders. We support the regional operational service teams in their efforts to maintain and optimize the wind energy production based on Service contract agreements.
The position reports directly to the Manager Customer Service Management, working in a team of Customer Support Engineers and Customer Service Coordinators. Your scope of work and responsibilities will be:
Account management of customers that range from single turbine owners to smaller developers in both The Netherlands and Belgium
- Handle the customer relationship effectively, using the knowledge and network at Vestas ensuring best-in-class customer management
- Be the customer's primary contact for commercial and contractual topics in Vestas
- Partner with the Customer Support Engineers in providing technical solutions, resolving enquiries and maintaining an exemplary level of service. Project managing solutions utilizing a range of stakeholders from across Vestas.
- Focus on future performance, commercial growth and revenue opportunities
- Accounts receivable administration
- Keep a clear overview of (overdue) payments and monitor the follow up.
- Contractual obligations
- Gather the necessary details from customers with regards to the contractual obligations (Variable Fee, Availability Bonus etc.) and forward to relevant stakeholders to establish the fees.
- Provide the customers with calculations of all fees resulting from contractual arrangements related to the actual performance of the wind farms.
- Keep records of all customer interactions and maintain contract related data in SalesForce and other internal tools.
- Continuous improvement
- Identify ways of improving current processes to enhance customer experience.
- Consideration is given to Bachelor level education coupled with relevant professional experience
- robust commercial business insight
- Basic understanding of the contractual mechanisms of onshore wind projects
- Good skills in office administration.
- Fluent English, Dutch preferred, other language skills are an asset
- Significant desire and enthusiasm to work within renewables
- Understand, link, and evaluate information to understand issues, identify options, and support sound decision-making
- High degree of structure, organization and accuracy
- Great sense of cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Creative approach and good communication skills
- Stress resistant
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and innovative job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development within the global leader in sustainable energy solutions. You will be provided with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team with a positive attitude who is keen to make a difference.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.