Value Chain Analyst (m/f/d)
16 days ago
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO NCE > Regional Procurement NCE
Regional Procurement NCE coordinates SQ&D activities and ensures the highest focus on quality, safety and environment when developing and implementing the different category strategies while not compromising on Vestas's standards and processes.
- As a Value Chain Analyst (f/m/d) you will, in collaboration with our cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Construction and Engineering, work on cost optimization and value engineering across the supply chain with the aim of ensuring effectiveness of our offering
- You (m/f/d) will support the Regional Procurement Organization through:
- Understanding the target price, target cost and projected cost development for the region's key wind turbine configurations
- Promote improvement initiatives and support business development projects to improve revenue & profits
- Deliver supply market intel, analysis and implications on supply chain dynamics, raw materials, currency
- Bachelor's Degree or similar with Finance, Business Administration, International Management, mathematics or other relevant fields
- Data analytics & associated IT tools experience
- Prior work experience with focus on analytics and proven history turning data into value
- Fluent in English, Danish and/or German language would be welcomed
- Strategic thinking and analytical but also able to communicate and present findings
- Result driven with good business insight
- Stakeholder engagement
- Internal communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to get stakeholders see the value and buy-in into actions plan
What we offer
We offer you an exciting and complex job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within a global company in the renewable energy industry. You will be provided with an original opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a 'can-do' attitude and who are keen to make a difference.
Work Location: Germany or possibly Denmark
Application Deadline: 16 June 2023. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before
Start Date: ASAP or before/after mutually agreed
For additional information please contact – Head of Regional Procurement NCE, Andre Jung at +49 1735650696
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.