Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO NCE > Sales Support
You will be part of a highly committed team, optimizing transport and vessel operation for Wind Turbine projects for Vestas. The department is responsible for calculating budgets, optimizing transport portfolio, capacity planning and utilization of Vessels for the NCE region.
- Build solid E2E Transport Plans and Budgets to Sales Projects for our business to deliver.
- Ensure NCE Transport Budgets comply with Vestas requirements
- Communicate and align transport plans with production, transport execution, construction, and sales
- Ensure transparency of cost and risk factors for Sales Projects related to Transport
- Experience with road transport and vessel operation of project freight and heavy equipment
- Experience with complex Supply Chain Planning in a Global Environment
- Experience with transport budgets or quoting preferred.
- Experience with risk analysis and assessment
- Good English skills (both written and oral)
- Bachelor's or master's degree in supply chain management, Finance, Business Operations or similar
- Experience working in an international and innovative environment
- Structured with efficient analytical skills
- Solid motivation and forward-thinking mindset
- You know how to collaborate with your stakeholders efficiently at all levels by building and maintaining relations
- You can keep the overall perspective in time sensitive situations and have a pragmatic approach to complicated tasks
- You are a convincing communicator and should be comfortable presenting to all levels within the organization
- You are mainly team oriented, but still able to demonstrate enthusiasm for taking on responsibility and achieving results independently
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to assist out when needed. You will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of transport solutions for Vestas.
Position location –Hamburg Germany. Also open to Malmö or Copenhagen for the right candidate.
Application deadline: 5 March 2024. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before.
Start date: ASAP or before/after mutual agreement
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.