Service industrialisation is a global team ensuring the implementation of all brand service projects (Vestas & Multibrand) and engineering changes. The team members are in Denmark, Germany, India, Poland, Portugal, Spain and US. We work in close collaboration with a number if stakeholders across the organisation such as operations engineering platform and Multibrand management, VPS, and the SBUs. We believe in diversified and multi-cultured workforce which can enhance the overall performance of the team and our service to the customers.
- Analysis of task list usability / readiness and availability
- Define the content & attributes of task lists
- Define and prioritize scope based on regional needs to increase availability and accuracy of task lists (work types)
- Receive and analyze requests to update task lists (work types)
- Report progress and status of task list improvement, availability and usability/accuracy of task lists (work types) to management, regions and users.
- Create, update and maintain guidelines to facilitate users of task lists (agents) and other stakeholders
- Create Problem Reports when the analysis results to a task list change
- Sound Technical Wind Turbine knowledge is mandatory
- Knowledge of service activities and service tools
- Understanding and knowledge of BoP Products is a plus
- First experience with SQL, SAP, Windchill and/ or Power BI is beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
What we offer
- On-the-job training, supplemented by structured, mainly virtual seminars and self-learning courses
- Plenty of room for personal development in a fast-growing business unit
- A team of competent and dedicated colleagues who are all passionate about wind energy
- The opportunity to develop a career in a very exciting industry in a global company
- Attractive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Numerous employee benefits such as bike leasing, allowance for public transport/ Germany ticket, health promotion measures
Location: Hamburg, Aarhus, Denmark or Arnhem. Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply online.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.