SCADA Engineer (m/f/d) Wind energy
23 days ago
Our customers can mainly be found among larger power supply companies and professional investors.
- Supply SCADA and power plant system engineering, functional design specification, configuration and layout according to the contract
- Provide and maintain SCADA and power plant system documentation, incl. as built documentation
- Provide and build test documentation for the complete SCADA system
- Ensure all test activities on virtual test environment and physical tests are executed to agreed plan
- Secure cooperation and team work with SCADA specialists, SCADA network specialists and SCADA hardware engineer
- Building SCADA hardware at sub-supplier or at Vestas department in DK
- Commissioning tasks at customer sites on cooperation with SCADA specialists
- Installation of SCADA panels at sub-stations etc. as supervisor
- Electro-technical or electrical engineering based on either theoretical and practical background
- Practical experience with SCADA technologies, Panel building and grid calculations.
- Technical knowledge within areas of industrial automation
- Knowledge and experience with design and implementation of SCADA and Electrical control systems for industrial automation projects
- Knowledge and experience within area of creating and maintaining technical documentation for SCADA, Network, Process control and data exchange related installations
- Fluent English skills
What we offer:
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are enthusiastic about wind energy. We work in a modularized setup where you will be a part of a project team and contribute to the process within your area of expertise. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry that is constantly expanding. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 29.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Please apply exclusively via our online portal. Our recruiter Carsten Schurmann is looking forward to your application! Please note: We reserve the right to make changes to the job description and to withdraw the advertisement at any time, including before the end of the application period. We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.