Finance > Finance Operations NCE > Financial Controlling
Our Financial Controlling Team is split in two teams, one handling the month-end closings and entity specific accounting and finance tasks whereas the Operational Financial Controlling team is mainly handling the IFRS16 process for the region as well as the Banking activities (bank administration, KYC processes, payment monitoring/approval).
As Manager, you will manage a diverse team of five people located across the region and report to the Senior Manager Financial Controlling. You will collaborate closely with the rest of the Finance organization in the NCE region, business stakeholders, but also with the Group Finance function in Copenhagen and our Shared Service Center located in Manila.
- Lead a team of five persons
- Monitor processes around IFRS16, Banking and Travel & Expenses activities for the region NCE and establish / improve relevant quality controls
- Continuously improve finance and accounting processes within area of responsibility to increase operational effectiveness
- Set priorities and development plans for the team
- Coordination and support of audit requests with group and local auditors
- Actively contribute to projects within responsibility area and across Finance
- Close collaboration with Senior Manager and Manager of Financial Controlling
- Relevant education / degree most likely within Finance / Banking or similar, combined with at least 5 years work experience in relevant area
- People leadership experience
- Proven accounting skills, knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge and experience within SAP ERP FI & CO module
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Fluent in English is a requirement and additional European language skills (e.g., Polish, German, Swedish) are a plus
- Great communication skills with a positive attitude and good collaboration skills
- Passion to develop people and see others grow
- Great process understanding and willingness to constantly improve
- A structured and organized way of working
- Resilience and ability to keep the overview in a hectic and global environment
- Pro-active, open-minded and self-motivated
- Committed, service-minded and result-oriented in a very international environment
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with motivated opportunities for development in an inspiring environment at a growing wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and
accuracy. You will become part of an international environment with a skilled development commitment and colleagues that take care of each other.
Your work location will be Hamburg, DE. We look forward to receiving your application online as soon as possible and no later than 8th February 2024.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV. Please apply by uploading your CV in English.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.