Lean Manager (m/f/d)
28 days ago
You will be part of the global Business Improvement team that in different geographical regions constantly work on increasing the Lean maturity in our busines, and executing improvements to reduce complexity and lead times to support the scalable growth of our business with the global transition to renewable energy in the coming years.
You will engage with our Finance organization in Northern and Central Europe (NCE) - and support the journey to a Lean culture centered around the elimination of waste, focus on value-added activities and efficient processes that allow us to lead the growth of our business the smart way.
You will be responsible to lead the organizations transition, train employees in Lean principles and conduct workshops such as Value Stream Mapping, Problem Solving and Kaizen. In addition, you are able to lead improvement projects as a lighthouse that encourages and enables our workforce to drive improvements independently. You will be located at our German headquarter in Hamburg (Germany).
The tasks you'll perform will include:
- Train and guide our Finance Organization in Lean and Process Improvement
- Perform process mapping (VSM/) vs Capacity
- Deliver inputs for the Lean Transformation roadmap based on VSM/ process flow charts
- Reduce administrative lead times through TPI events (Kaizen, Problem Solving)
- Increase throughput in transactions
- Execution on roadmap and projects as per plan
- Facilitate the increase of activity level with same employees or adjustments to required capacity
To succeed in this position, we expect that you have:
- An academic degree - Bachelor level or higher,
- Minimum 3 years of LEAN experience and track of success,
- Experience with LEAN in different environments (i.e. administration, manufacturing, supply chain)
- Experience in Finance desired but not mandatory
- Ability to create impact & connect with employees and managers at all levels,
- Superior written/ verbal presentation and communication skills in English
What you can except:
You will develop in a high-performing and high-paced team in a global environment. You will have great impact and influence on the profitability and development of our business. For the right candidate this position can be a platform for further professional or leadership development in a global organization.
Please apply exclusively via our online portal. Our recruiter Carsten Schurmann is looking forward to your application! Please note: We reserve the right to make changes to the job description and to withdraw the advertisement at any time. We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.