Lead Project Planner (f/m/d)
30+ days ago
Project planning is exactly your world. You enjoy to be in contact with the different stakeholders. You like to get to the bottom of things to ensure positive results. If so, then we have just the right thing for you.
NCE>SBU NCE Construction & Operations>Project Planning Central
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has bee signed and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. This includes the standard installation, commissioning and final handover of the wind farms to our customers. Working closely together with the customers, suppliers and other stakeholders is a key parameter to keep the project on budget, schedule as well as that our extensive safety and quality standards are met.
Acting as the functional lead for the other Primavera Planners in the department
- Ensuring that the members of the planning department are sufficiently trained and staffed to fulfill the responsibilities and work in consistent methods
- Ensuring that the department is consistently updating the project programs in accordance with progress and changes introduced during the various project phases
- Making sure that the planners are effectively assisting the project team in terms of identifying the critical path and identifying risks, issues and opportunities
- Suggesting and driving changes in the way of working
- Fulfilling operational planning tasks
- Participating in the regular project meetings and updating project schedules
- Making sure that other reporting linked to progress and planning with the project towards other key stakeholders.
- Supporting Sales & Bid Management in the sales phase of projects with setting up the initial project plans
The right candidate provides
- Bachelor degree in Civil, Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in planning, scheduling and monitoring project development
- Solid knowledge in Primavera
- Skilled with Excel & SAP
- Full proficiency in German & English
The suitable candidate offer followings personal skills:
- Functional leadership and motivational skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and strategically in a problem-solving environment, demonstrating teamwork, innovation and great work ethic
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to work with wind turbine construction projects in Central Europe. You will become part of an international environment with a commitment to sustainability and safety and you will work among colleagues that take care of each other.
This role will report directly to Senior Director Construction Central.
Your work location can be in Hamburg or Berlin.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible – by the latest 30.04.2023.
We conduct ongoing interviews and close the position once the right person has been found.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.