Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO NCE > Regional HSE NCE
The HSE department is focused on making the world a better place today and also on protecting it for future generations. For this purpose, we in HSE are working for Vestas in the areas of Health, Safety, Environment, Corporate Social Responsibility and Security throughout the world. We are looking for a HSE Head for sales.
The position is based in Hamburg. The HSE Head of sales will report directly to the Head of HSE in NCE
- The team is responsible for supporting sales activities related to sales projects, to ensure the relevant conditions of contracts. The processes are facilitated in close collaboration with Vestas' internal departments, external customers and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensuring review processes and assessments of customer requirements
- Lead the HSE sales team and forecast the needed support including adjusting the team to the required business support
- Review of tender material from customers and preparation of bid material and presentations for the management team
- Participate in customer meetings, clarifications, and negotiations
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Other relevant sales activities
- Operates and thinks at higher professional / academic level with preference for a sales or technical background in Naval, Mechanical, Construction or Engineering
- A minimum of five years' experience employed as a leader
- Proven (extensive) experience in HSE discipline within construction, offshore, maritime or process industry
- Proven organization sensitive, persistent, and conceptual thinker in combination with a hands-on mentality
- Effective communication skills and structured and systematic approach
- Proactive and make things happen with experience in implementing and enforcing HSE policies, processes and instructions
- Experience in the on/offshore wind industry or in the energy sector, part of a multicultural environment is welcomed
- Good understanding of English language, both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional languages is welcomed
- In-depth knowledge of applicable HSE standards and regulations
- Knowledge of EU and International HSE legislation and the ability to interpret government approved codes of practices to ensure legal compliance of the HSE Documentation used in the Project
- Experience in understanding HAZID / HAZOP assessments
- Good IT skills
What we offer
We offer a leadership position with the market leader in the wind industry. Vestas offers you a key position to continue to ensure the sustainable energy transition.
What could be more inspiring than helping to save the planet for our children.
Application date: 17 September, 2023. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before
Start date: ASAP Determined upon mutual agreement.
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Head of Regional HSE NCE Charlotte Feldvoss at +45 20545641
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.