EPC Bid Manager
21 days ago
EVP NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Contract, Costing & Bid Management
The Construction Department is in charge of all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm's bid and remains responsible until the signature of the contract. Working closely with procurement the team has to define the project's budget and schedule, and ensures our extensive safety and quality standards will be met. It also works closely with the sales and legal departments to ensure each wind farm delivers the highest energy yield within the client's speciﬁcation. The EPC & Balance of Plant (BoP) Bid manager is responsible for the infrastructure scope of the project in BID phase.
- Lead Wind farm Infrastructure FEED & Tendering
- Preparation of the Request for Quotation to the Subcontractors, including the Civil Works Basic Engineering and the Clients requirements.
- Subcontractors offers evaluation
- Preparation of the technical & economic proposals for the Clients, based on the received Subcontractors offers
- Participation in negotiations and contracts with Clients and Subcontractors, by giving support to Sales and Sourcing departments.
- Supervision of Front End Engineering Works
- BSc or MSc Civil Engineering
- Experience in EPC projects. Civil or electrical infrastructure tendering process and project management experience. Key in Wind Energy projects
- Other experiences such as geotechnics, bridges, PV Plants, Battery Plants, on-site construction and wind farms will be valued
- Fluent in English language and a good standard of German
- Safety Awareness
- Sound Judgement
- Leadership Skills
- Contractual Knowledge
- Planning, Organisation, Coordination,
- Supervision and Monitoring
- System- and Process knowledge
- Microsoft Oﬃce & SAP beneﬁcial
What we offer
We offer you an exciting job in an international company with good opportunities for personal and professional development, working in an inspiring department where the vision is to become global leader in offshore wind. We value initiatives, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a commitment to what we do, and you will get a unique opportunity to influence your own position in an informal and rapidly developing sector.
Primary Lactation – Hamburg, Ge. Husum Ge or Stettin, Pl.
You will be required to travel around 50 days per year
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st May 2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.