Region NCE> SBU NCE Service > Moray East
Reporting to the Service Manager and supporting the wider Quality organisation, you will join our Service UK team at Moray East, working in support of our offshore windfarms. Your role will involve supporting the operational site team to ensure we have a right first-time mindset and share experiences with the broader organization.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Primary point of contact for Quality concerns at site, act as an interface to central Quality organisation
- Complete turbine walk-downs to validate scheduled and unscheduled scope is completed in line with Quality processes
- Audit completed documentation to ensure highest standards adhered to
- Own the site management system, ensure regular review structures are in place and completed in a timely manner
- Own and track Component Inspection Reports and Non-Conformance Reports closure at site
- Liaise with Procurement to ensure there is awareness of Quality issues that may be claimable from suppliers
- Ensure Quality of Services and processes are monitored alongside Quality of components
- You are safety focused, professional and reliable, whilst capable of assuming responsibility for driving tasks to completion
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with the tasks being undertaken at site and have practical and/or professional experience with Quality systems
- An offshore background is preferable, and you will need to have a willingness to travel to other sites when required, in support of business needs
- Equally important is to be mature, reliable, and hardworking, with an ability to adapt to ever changing situations
- We expect you to have good problem-solving skills and an ability to support a diverse team through times of change and adversity
We expect that you:
- Good English skills both oral and in written
- Quality focused with an ability to lead and implement Quality standards
- Quality qualification
- Good communicator and able to proactively collaborate with colleagues
- Problem solver who will positively seek support
- Full driver's license
- Good time management
What we offer
Join us if you would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work collaboratively every day to remain the global leader in the renewables sector. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative, and professional. A team that operates and supports multiple windfarms and their daily operational needs.
Your work location will be in GB, Moray East.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV before 18th of July.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.