Technical Support Specialist Engineer - Daimiel, Ciudad Real
18 days ago
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO MED > Technical Support
Technical Support Department is supporting the factory in processes and machinery and, together with the factory team, responsible for the delivering blades according to the production plan while adhering to the priorities: safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Ensure Factory Production Basis up-to date
- Technical support for production in a daily basis (Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost)
- Manage Engineering Change Management process in the factory
- Support factory with training activities related to the production basis and an efficient training system
- Ensure factory continuous improvement
- Ensure implementation of tools and equipment
- Technical support for technology transfer (TT) and new product introduction (NPI) including process changes and PPAP on new materials and components
- Establish factory tact time baseline
- Knowledge sharing- Benchmarking
- Link between factory and Central Process Engineer
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- 3-5 years working with Composites
- High English Level
- Minimum 5 years of experience in composites industrial background
What we Offer:
Great opportunities for development and experience in a big company, leader in the renewable energy industry, working in a highly qualified team.
Work location: Vestas Blades Factory is located in Daimiel (Ciudad Real).
Type of contract: Permanent contract (indefinido)
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.