Do you want to join the world's most sustainable energy company and be a part of the exciting journey in Vestas? Working in an ever-moving environment, where finding solutions and welcoming changes will be a part of your everyday life?
Finance > Group Financial Performance > Reporting & Compliance > ESG Reporting
You will be a member of the ESG Reporting team within Vestas' Group Finance organization in Copenhagen, Denmark. Our primary responsibilities will be to prepare the ESG disclosures for Vestas, to develop and maintain the Vestas' ESG accounting manual and enable compliance with CSRD and EU Taxonomy reporting. The new team will work in close collaboration with our Group Sustainability Department.
- Conduct consolidation and reporting of ESG data including external reporting of Sustainability key figures
- Maintain and develop the ESG accounting policies and guidelines
- Support implementation of CSRD within Vestas
- Prepare EU Taxonomy disclosure
- Take lead on financial impact assessment of risks and opportunities, as a part of double materiality assessment every year
- Facilitate and support the audit process and assurance of ESG reporting
- Engage with our Digital Solutions department around developing an automated solution for capturing ESG data
- A background in financial reporting with a passion for sustainability. Knowledge and experience around CSRD and EU Taxonomy is an advantage but not a requirement
- Professional experience 8-10+ years within financial reporting and a keen interest in ESG
- A Master's degree within Finance or ESG
- English business fluent - both oral and written
- Ability to engage and work with many different business stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Practical and solution oriented
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and systematical skills
- You act with integrity and accountability, take initiative and ownership and can work independently without supervision
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in a dynamic and rapidly developing business environment. You will become part of a newly established ESG Reporting team. The team will consist of three members with a clear growth ambition of expanding further. In this role, you will engage with a wide range of key stakeholders in Vestas organization and across the value chain, from procurement to manufacturing, sales and construction, as well as IT, Treasury, M&A, back office and others. We value initiative, accountability, and ownership, and we strive to achieve the right balance between practical problem solving and theoretical robustness in all solutions.
Your primary work location will be in Copenhagen, Denmark. We conduct interviews on-going and close the position as soon as we have a qualified candidate. For additional information on this position. For more information please contact Kanwaldeep Kaur Batra, Head of ESG Reporting +45 31345567. All enquiries are treated confidentially.
The application deadline is 30th November 2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.