Global Supply Chain and Transport > Global Transport> Inbound & Service Operations
You will be part of Vestas' Global Supply Chain organization, in our Global Inbound and Service Operations department, which is responsible for the global transport operations into our factories and service business. The function is tasked with ensuring a global set-up that will oversee how we operate both operationally and financially. The function is responsible for driving continuous cost optimization, process framework, and performance management of the way we operate with our key suppliers as well as the governance. We are currently looking for our next team member that will be responsible for the transport set-up into our offshore factories and service locations with a specific focus on the out of gauge part.
- Design and drive implementation of the inbound transport operations structure to our offshore factories
- Comprehensive collaboration with our service business to ensure transport product readiness for the offshore service
- Perform analysis, solution design and implementation on optimization initiatives (processes, systems, and network)
- Define supply chain targets and initiatives to meet Vestas' cost-out commitments
- Govern that our SOP and P2P process is updated and adhered to
- Collaborate closely with multiple stakeholders ensuring operations run smoothly
- Ad-hoc projects
- Solid experience in working with global logistics and transport
- A relevant academic background where transport or supply chain management has been an integrated part
- Experience from analyzing and optimizing global supply chains including measurable results
- Hands-on experience from global logistics and transport
- Experience with coordinating projects
- Experience with out of gauge / project transports preferred
- Experience from working in an international corporate culture with English as main language
- You have an organized working style and are good at prioritizing your tasks
- You can engage with a wide range of stakeholders across multiple business areas and create results through others
- You are pragmatic, flexible, and capable of proactive problem solving
- You possess great quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- You have a great ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and convincingly
- You have a collaborative mind-set and high ethical and compliance standards
- You are an empathetic stakeholder manager with significant diplomatic skills, culture affinity, and an open, straightforward, and unpretentious style
What we offer
We offer you a versatile job in a motivated and committed team, and in a global environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value personal initiative, accountability, the desire to take on responsibility and the right level of creativity and quality in all solutions.
Location: Copenhagen, DK
Approximately 20 to 40 travel days will be required per year
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 7th September 2023
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.