Project Manager - Business Analytics
20 days ago
Sales >Global Construction Management > Global PMO
Based in Copenhagen (Denmark), and as part of the PMO (Project Management office) team, this position will be in charge of the development and coordinating of different initiatives to improve the business analytics, performance indicators, root causes identification and action plan definition, always in close collaboration with the five Vestas Regions to secure a flawless execution and reduce the cost of poor quality. The Construction Performance Project Manager will be reporting to Head of Global PMO.
- Lead/Support the development of improvement initiatives and the implementation in the area of project standards, portfolio management, inventory optimisation and EBIT and cash flow improvement.
- Develop the tools and infrastructure to support the PMO community, focus on project data infrastructure (SAP) and data visualisation (PowerBI).
- Support the regions in effective use of the PMO toolbox for high quality project execution.
- Effectively identify opportunities for PMO development, participate in strategy sessions to improve the level of project execution and portfolio management
- Coordinate new projects origination and business process development across the regions.
- Train business stakeholders on PMO tools and best practices.
- Sharing of best practice through knowledge transfer across the value chain and countries of the business units and will share the knowledge and lessons learnt with the Global function.
- Consistently evaluate the organisational efficiency, providing comprehensive and conclusive overviews for Management.
- +5 years experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Experienced in working with complex manufacturing/construction projects
- Experience with data handling and visualisation through reporting tools like Power BI
- Good commercial understanding and business insight
- A strategic mindset, yet structured with good inquisitive skills
- Team-oriented person with great communication skills in English
- Motivated approach
- Good methodical skills
- Systematic, structured in the way of working, and result oriented
- Capable of communicating and simplifying financial information
- Good team member and collaboration skills
- In possession of a good positive approach to situations and problems and able to get things done
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with significant opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, progressive, high-achieving, and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Primary Location: Dk, Copenhagen
Travel - The position includes up to 30 days travel.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March 2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.