Digital Solutions & Development > Digital Solutions > Digital Opportunity Development & Sales
Digital Solutions – Market-to-Order consists of 3 Product teams PowerPlant Sales, Contractual Sales and Transactional Sales. We work together to bring sustainable energy solutions by integrating digital capabilities across Vestas’ value stream and enhancing collaboration within Sales teams, across processes, platforms, and towards customers. We work to enable the Sales organization with innovative and robust digital solutions, while supporting each other with a quality mindset, and an open space to share and develop the best ideas and outcomes together.
We are looking for a Product Owner Contractual Service Sales, to drive the development of Salesforce for the service commercial area to join our team. As a Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to bring digital business value to our customers and end users. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our contractual service sales business. A large part of your work will be to collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our tools are meeting the needs of our customers. You will together with the business area develop and maintain a long-term product roadmap that aligns with our business goals. You will be expected to lead our development team to ensure that we deliver value-adding new products and features that are well adopted and maintained. Together with your team members you will monitor and report on the performance of these products and continuously improve them based on end users feedback technical landscape changes and market trends.
- Lead our development team in an agile environment to ensure that we deliver value-adding new products and features that are well adopted and maintained.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our contractual service sales business.
- Develop and maintain product vision, product roadmap, product requirements and delivery backlog that aligns with our business goals and associated KPIs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that our platform and end to end tool chain is constantly improving the efficiency of our sales teams.
- Monitor and report on the performance of these products and continuously improve them based on customer feedback and market trends.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in, Business administration, Engineering, or Software design, or relevant field.
- Desire to continuously learn new subjects.
- 5+ years of experience within the Service Commercial or CRM product management.
- Good understanding of Salesforce or other CRM system with emphasis on CPQ.
- Experience working as an interface between Business and IT.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional international teams.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
What we offer
We offer a very exciting career opportunity in a flat, multicultural and ever-growing organization focusing on reaching top-notch results. You will get a high level of responsibility as well as inspiring colleagues and a committed manager who encourages you to grow. You will be directly involved and direct the development of a core product that is of utmost importance to our customers and the global transition to renewable energy. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution - today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Join us in the fight for a more sustainable world.
This role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 7th March 2024.
All applications will be reviewed ongoing basis.
For further information please contact Ravi Bedadi, Senior Recruiter.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link, www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.