28 days ago
EVP NCE > Sales > Global Construction Management
- PA-tasks such as calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, team offsite planning and general support and sparring partner to the SVP and their Management team
- Creation of presentations to the SVP, including strategy work, town halls etc.
- Administrator of several Global Construction meetings such as Quarterly Deep Dives
- Communication initiatives for the Global Construction area - such as writing and posting articles and announcements for the HUB, online information sharing sessions on a bi-monthly/monthly basis
- Selected HR support to the SVP and P&C Business partner including onboarding new employees
- Agenda creation for all Management team meetings, including coordination/creation of slides and presenting them
- Participation in all Global Construction Management team meetings, minute taker and follow-up coordination
- Ideally BA degree in a relevant field of study, for instance languages, business administration or similar
- Experience from a similar position & level in an international company
- Proficiency in MS Office - especially Word, Outlook & PowerPoint
- Fluent communications skills in English, both spoken and written
- Experienced SharePoint user
- Experienced LinkedIn user
- Has a service-minded attitude and an open mind
- Can adapt in an ever-changing and innovative environment
- Able to think ahead and anticipate the needs and requirements of Senior Management
- Capable of working under tight deadlines and handling tasks with discretion and confidentiality
- Has a robust and positive personality, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Is approachable and a natural "trust-builder"
- Proactive mindset including a high drive
What we offer
Vestas offers you an exciting and versatile job in an engaged, enthusiastic, and high paced team in a global environment. This is your chance to release your talent and assist us to solve one of the most important global needs of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future. As a Personal Assistant for Senior Vice President at Vestas, you will be in the heart of the action. We take great pride in empowering our colleagues. By providing you with the right tools to succeed through learning and development opportunities, we aim to bring out the best in all our colleagues.
Primary Location: Copenhagen, Dk
Travel – 20 days a year.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st May 2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.