18 days ago
Service > Global Service Operations, Quality & HSE > Resource Management RO
Vestas Wind System is the world leader in the wind industry and technologies covering 5 continents and developing new geographical area in Green energy. We are responsible for the sales,
installation and service of wind farms throughout the globe.
We, at Global Operational Support have the opportunity to keep and improve new technologies and new Turbine models which require the best of knowledge and skills of dedicated professionals to strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas the best place to work.
As a Team Leader for our Supervisors in Global Operations Resource Support you will be focusing on the operational aspects of leadership, thus you should be interested in the pragmatic and the planning aspects of leadership in practice.
You will be the leader of this team with the following areas of responsibility:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Delegate tasks and set clear team goals and deadlines
- Project and planning of resources
- Recruitment of new employees in corporation with the business
- Operations execution to fulfill obligations and achieve customer satisfaction targets as well as handle boundaries - key internal and external relationships
- Provide the necessary governance and systems to ensure compliance to Vestas's policies and contractual obligations
- Create a safe working culture and always be in accordance with the Vestas safety and quality values
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a team leader, education, studies, or courses within management is also a requirement
- Experience with remote leadership
- Proficiency in English both written and verbally
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft and IT in general. If you have been part of implementing new IT Systems, this would be beneficial
- Willing to make overtime to comply with the Global Scale of the support and the stakeholders time zones
- Natural leader and always with a willingness to listen and support to all team members with and equality mind-set
- Fast learning skills and having the ability to adapt to continually project changes
- Good communication skills and a service-oriented mindset
- The ability to take responsibility for your work and the work of your team
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. Youwill have the opportunity developing a career within a very exciting industry in a global company.
You will have the unique opportunity to perform special tasks and be part of the latest new Wind technologies from Vestas, making you a Vestas specialist.
Location: Constanta, Romania
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 07.04.2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.