Global Operations Engineering > Service Industrialization > Service ECM & Task List Management
Service ECM Team is a global team accountable for the management and implementation of all brand service engineering changes (Vestas and Multibrand). The team members are in Denmark, Germany, India, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Argentina and the US. We work in close cooperation with several stakeholders across the organization such as operations engineering, platform and Multibrand management, VPS and the regions. We strongly believe in diversified and multi-cultural workforce which can enhance the overall performance of the team and our service to the customers.
- Coordinate efforts across all aspects of changes
- Develop change management plans (Dates, assignees)
- Support communication efforts. Enable the development, delivery and management of key communications.
- Identify, analyze risks and develop risk mitigation tactics
- Communicate and be able to provide a status of each change request including expected timeline and risks.
- Provide input and support to all roles across the change management process to ensure required information is available
- Engineering Change Management Qualifications
- Engineering Qualifications
- Supply chain & Procurement Knowledge
- Professional with PLM systems and solutions (Windchill, Teamcenter, Enovia, SAP PLM, Aras, etc.), preferably with expertise in Windchill, SAP, Power BI skills
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Task Management, Prioritization & Planning Skills
- Experience with management of Bill of Material, Technical Documentation, Task List, & Service Product Knowledge
- Risk Management Skills
- Structured and well organized to priotize requests based on severity and business needs
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. English language required
- Team player with interpersonal skills
- Microsoft excel, power point & outlook skills
- Project management skills is a plus
What We Offer
We offer you a position where you will collaborate with people all over the globe. Your position is anchored in a dynamic area of constant change, where at the same time a thorough governance of quality is key. You will have a high level of influence on the future of Service Change Management in Vestas.
We are a team with an eclectic mix of experiences and skills, working together to make Vestas' vision a reality. Join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the knowledge that you are making a positive difference and experience an organisation that focuses on both professional and personal growth
Your primary location will be in Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st December 2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.