Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
SBU APAC -> Construction & Operations APAC -> PMO APAC
The Construction department is responsible for the overall execution of the Wind Farm from delivery of components, BOP Electrical & Civil Works, Installation & Commissioning works and testing, up to handing over of the Wind Farm to the Customer
- Accurate financial management of the project budget, cashflow and revenue
- Timely project reporting of financial reports and monthly project reports
- Prepare payment claims and raise each claim according to the reported cashflow and in accordance with the contract requirements. System updating upon invoicing & receipt of payments
- Vendor Invoice GRN, and payment processing within due date
- Monitor the project budget to ensure all expenditures are within the allowance
- Maintain Project builder WBS & Networks. Billing plan creation, milestone release for invoice & cash-in revision in SAP
- Raise Purchase Requisitions and process Purchase Orders for supply & service, manage component creation and installation for as-built, up to Project closure
- Manage project release, ToR, classification of projects, handling spares, consumables, tools & stocks & project close
- Manage NCR cost recoveries
- Project administrative and site liaison as required
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration / Commerce / Accounting / Engineering or other related fields.
- 3-5 years Experience in a Project Management Environment
- SAP / ERP system knowledge and relevant experience
- Strong analytical ability & Financial Control Knowledge
- Strong time-management skills
- Seeks and accepts responsibilities
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Well organized and planning oriented
- Ability to participate effectively as a team
What We Offer
We offer a chance to join the global leader in sustainable energy solutions, while working as part of a highly motivated and collaborative team.
You will get to work with and interact with colleagues locally and across the globe, and receive the required training for your professional and personal development in a highly exciting, safe and comfortable work environment
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th June 2023
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.