NC - Quality Responsible
23 days ago
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a Defining-force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and Join us at Vestas!
Engineering & Business Service Center > QHSE Services > Transport QHSE
Transport, Construction & Service Quality is part of Quality Execution in QHSE Services in EBSC where we work on NC handling, Quality improvements through problem solving and QIP's.
- Responsible for Construction value chain NC's E2E handling and improving NC data Quality
- Responsible for Cost Recovery (CoPQ) involved in the NC's
- Responsible for Identifying and drive Quality Improvement Projects (QIP's) for solving critical and Recurring Issues
- Responsible for preparation and circulation of Quality Reports
- Responsible for Validation of 8D's and problem-solving using Quality Tools
- Degree in Engineering, Preferably Mechanical, Chemical, Manufacturing or Production with 3-12 years of experience in Manufacturing or Wind sector
- Certification in Six Sigma Will be an added Advantage
- Knowledge on Problem Solving DMIAC, Problem Solving and Quality Tools
- Good knowledge on SAP, Power BI's and Macros
- Good and Fluent communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- We encourage Problem solving and Accountable mindset and believe in empowering people on their area of expertise
- Ability to work collaboratively with different functions and various levels of people
- Ability to handle stakeholders from different countries and handle cultural differences
- Should be self motivated and able to provide solution for complex issues with a Quality mindset
- Expected to be trustworthy, Pro-active and work on process based solutions
- Must have a basic knowledge on frame work of a Manufacturing Process
What We Offer
We in vestas offer a thriving and professional Environment where people are valued over anything, opportunities will be provided for skill development and your ideas will be considered. Joining Vestas you will be working with the leading wind turbine Manufacturers , you will have a very inspirational and motivating work environment. By Joining the renewable industry will have a satisfaction and previlage of creating a better planet for the future
The work location is in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March 2023.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.