Master data PE Coordinator
15 days ago
Global Service Supply Chain and Repair > Production Engineering Supporter > Professional PE Coordinator
A Production Engineering Supporter in Supply Chain & Repair (SC&R) is responsible for creating and implementing new repair solutions, Bill of material, routings and different types of instructions. Production Engineering Supporter in Supply Chain & Repair (SC&R) is key accountable to ensure Coordinate with internal teams to process Engineering Change Management process on Time to ensure Internal Customer needs are met.
Service Delivery Center as part of Supply Chain & Repair function ensures the right components are available for the fast growing service business of Vestas. We constantly focus on timely delivery as well as not compromising on Quality. We focus on optimisation, by having low Inventory as well as also ensuring timely delivery to the customers. It is a complex task that is ever changing. The department is operating Globally, so an international experience comes with the job. We are looking for skilled personals who are well structured, well organised and ready to work in a global environment with many Cultural Differences. You need to be able to handle large amount of data, coordinating with various stake holders.
- Creating Problem Report (PR) and Change Notice (CN) in our Windchill PDMlink tool
- Wind Turbine Components & Technical Knowledge required to understand/Execute the repair activity
- Perform changes on existing BoM masterdata and New BoM - Create, develop and maintain, in our SAP ERP System
- Implement Cost Reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards
- Create drawings for smaller tools and perform strength analysis on larger support tools
- Develop best practices to improve production quality, capacity and reliability.This also includes creation of tools manuals or CE documentation and VT numbers.Create and maintain Process and procedure descriptions/instructions
- Give Support to our repair facilities across the world and Assist in various repair development projects. Preparation of documentation for knowledge transfers
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive solutions
- Bachelors Engineering degree
- 1- 3 years in engineering support experience preferably in Wind Industry
- 2+ Bom & ECM Process experience
- 2 or more years of ERP/PLM Experience, SAP experience is must
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel; MS Access
- You are pro-active with the drive to create outstanding results with keen customer focus
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills and should have the ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Your personality entails empathy and diplomatic skills, which together with your persistent focus leads to agreed results
- Master a high level of oral and written English
- Are a team player and capable of working well across all employment levels and should able to Thrive in a dynamic and multicultural environment
What We Offer
We can offer you an exciting and challenging job. At times we must work fast and hard to meet deadlines. We work independent and responsible. We value a good work environment and happy employees that also would like to participate in social events together with other colleagues
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 27th May 2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.