Global Customs & Trade Documentation Coordinator
29 days ago
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
Engineering & Business Service Center -> SCM EBSC -> Custom & Trade
Global Customs Team is spearheading the efforts to enhance and develop the Customs & Trade Compliance Processes within Vestas to the next level of excellence. The Global Customs Team works in association with internal and external stake holders on various path breaking initiatives, such as AEO Certification, Trade related development initiatives, Cost-Out etc. and is in constant endeavor to add value to the organization through its various initiatives and programs. In addition to the development initiatives, the Global Customs Team is also supporting in documentation related activities, such as European Union Trade Documentation & Customs Documentation, with an objective to support the Customs & Trade related transactional and documentation activities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Global Customs & Trade Analyst shall be responsible for effectively and efficiently processing Customs & Trade related transactional documentation as per agreed SLA & quality standards.
- The Transactions & Documentations shall pertain to various countries in which Vestas currently operates.
- Post Clearance Audit of Import & Export Declaration.
- Accurate Collation & Analysis of data of Import & Export Transactions
- Systematic archiving of Trade Documentation
- Timely processing of LSP / Customs Broker Invoices
- Effective Coordination with internal & external stake holders
- Periodic reporting of performance and other transactional data
- Participating in Projects and Initiatives to develop the Customs, Trade related processes & Cost-Out Initiatives.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree from a recognized university
- 0 to 3 Years in experience in handling Customs Documentation, Trade Compliance & Customs Duty Optimization Projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge & Experience in Customs & Trade Compliance
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self motivated and goal oriented
- Team Player & good stake holder management skills
- Quality oriented and being innovative
What We Offer
We offer an exciting and dynamic work place in a multicultural environment. You get an opportunity to work on trade and documentation solutions with immense opportunity to enhance your skill sets and develop professionally in a global organization.
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th April 2023
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.