ENGINEER - ECM
30+ days ago
Engineering & Business Service Center > Engineering > Manufacturing PDM & MI
- Handle requests through Change Management and PTC Windchill
- Perform the review, checks and govern ECM & PDM processes
- Work as an Interface between Technical Leads and Internal Customers to implement Solutions using Windchill and SAP
- Monitor and Provide Periodic reporting on the deliverables by the team to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the delivery of outputs according to KPIs & SLA
- Creation and handling of Problem Reports, Change Requests and Change Notices for all Design and Production changes through PDMLink Windchill
- Conduct/ Participate ECM meetings along with Cross functional team
- Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical/ equivalent)
- 4-6 years of working experience in Manufacturing/ Production/ Production engineering/ Quality functions in OEM from Heavy industry/ automotive/ energy sectors
- Prior experience in ECM & PDM preferred
- ECO Creation & Task handling in Vestas ECM system
- BU case handling of Production ECOs
- CN process & Task handling in PDMLink Windchill
- Expert knowledge in end-to-end value chain of ECM
- Fluent in English (Oral & Written)
- Efficient handling of global stake holders.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting. Exposure to Excel macros and Power BI is added advantage
- Ability to plan & prioritize tasks - also in a time-sensitive setting
- Proficient to prioritise and coordinate own workload in an efficient manner
- Demonstrate Vestas core values - Simplicity, Collaboration, Accountability and Commitment
What We Offer
We offer a true global opportunity in a organization with good opportunities for cross-disciplinary and personal development, where emphasis is placed on the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will benefit from working at a high professional level and with a solid technical commitment in a very inspiring environment.
The work location is in Chennai, India.
Willing to work for different time zones.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th April 2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.