Global PE Blades > Manufacturing Launch & Execution > Product Launch Team
Executing launch and factory support during launch & execution of new product introductions, ramp and upgrades.
- Support receiving factory during the ramp up.
- Develop standard work, task on Lean, support PEX engineer to develop standard work/labor model.
- Layout validation with respect to process requirement and material flow.
- Ensure correctness of BOM, prepare list of non-BOM items required for production.
- Technical support on tooling and production processes issues, preparation & validation of tooling requirement.
- Identify correctness & completeness of documents received from NPI team.
- Develop TWI for critical processes.
- BE Chemical/ Composite/ Mechanical/ Industrial.
- Achieve your goals as part of a team and that it comes naturally for you to collaborate and share knowledge.
- Have the patience to listen to, understand and respect your colleagues.
- Are committed to advancing the state-of-the art in Wind Turbine simulation technology.
- Like to work with complex engineering problems and have a creative approach to new role
- Take pride in initiating and improving technology development projects through a large organization.
- Are motivated, result oriented and have a good sense of responsibility
- Have good communication skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
What We Offer
We offer a agile workplace with solid professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment with the global leader in sustainable energy solutions.
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 29th Feb 2024.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.