Consultant Analyst - Invoice Management
5 days ago
Vestas is the world leader in wind technology and a driving force in the development of the wind power industry. Vestas’ core business comprises the development, manufacture, sale, marketing and maintenance of Wind Turbines. Come and join us at Vestas!
SCM - APAC & MED > SCM - Global Support > Invoice Management
Supply chain management supports direct material buying, transportation, production planning, CAPEX buying, Invoice Management & logistics coordination and ensures to deliver the required materials on time in full, at a minimal cost to all global Vestas factories, sites and wind farms.
Department's goal is to achieve 100% timely deliverables to all stakeholders along with process initiatives. This department is operating globally, so an international experience comes with the job. We are looking for skilled personals who are well structured, well organized and ready to work in an international Environment with many cultural differences. You need to be able to handle large amount of data, coordinating with various stake holders
- Should be good at SAP MM Module, should be good in P2P and Supply chain
- Root Cause Analysis for Parked and Blocked invoices with rate sheet .
- Meet the ongoing needs and expectations of our Transport customers.
- Identify process related issues and concerns and escalate to Manager- in a timely manner.
- Identify the gaps and take corrective actions
- Works on driving Process improvements in the process and Efficiency in the ways of working.
- To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Accounts Payable Section through payments of liabilities as per standards
- Respond to queries, by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Reconcile vendor statements, GIRIR clearing and Debit balances
- Ensure quality of AP processes, handling of all not compliant and not standard processes Globally
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Manage multiple Stakeholder including both internal and external
- Bachelors or master's degree Finance
- 5-7 years of relevant experience is P2P (AP / Vendor reconciliation / Payment or similar shared services functions involving SCM with P2P experiences
- Strong analytical mindset
- Service mentality, Proactive & problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package required (Solid experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- Scope for working under various ERP Packages - SAP
- High level of knowledge on supply chain process
- Good Analytical skill and knowledge on finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A structured and organized way of working with Cross-functional mindset
- A good team member and good at keeping close to stakeholders
- Aspirational, proactive, open-minded and self-motivated
- Ready to go the extra mile to reach the target with result-oriented
- Strong stake holder management
- Problem solving ability
What We Offer
You'll have the opportunity to help strengthen the position of Vestas in a key market for the company with excellent perspectives of growth.
Join Vestas and you'll cultivate your career in an inspiring environment at the world's leading wind turbine producer, which has an ongoing dedication to sustainability. We value individual initiative, the desire to take on responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. At Vestas your success is our success.
Your primary workplace will be in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th May 2023.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.