Construction Quality Lead
27 days ago
COO APAC > Regional Quality APAC > Regional Construction Quality APAC
APAC Construction Quality is a newly formed department, formed to provide support to project construction and ensure standardised best practice is applied during construction..
- Compliance using PQA, product and process verification/validation
- Support validation of changes in products and processes
- Competence validation
- Quality improvement project portfolio management on construction level
- Elimination of recurring product & process defects
- Ensure best practice & lesson learnt sharing
- Quality Policy deployment
- Quality principles - Q on the agenda
- Construction process audit
- Customer audit handling
- Compliance with control plans through statistical process control and capability
- Reduction of Construction CoPQ
- Any Mechanical or Electrical Degree
- ISO 9001
- Excellent Presentation skill
- More than 10 year for relevant work experience. Preferred for Wind industry experience
- Complex project handling experience, Strong abilities to challenge and secure quality requirements
- MS office
- SAP ( NCM System )
- Problem Solving Tool
- 7QC Tool, kaizen, Six Sigma
- Knowledge in WTG Components and Function, WTG Assembly Process, Tools, etc.•
What We Offer
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and to work in a multicultural and international company, where you have the possibility to challenge your skills and development
The work location is in Chennai, India.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st May 2023.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.