Transport, Cranes and Installation purchaser specialist responsibilities will cover:
- Define and implement, aligned with global team, Transport, Cranes and Installation category strategy for LATAM.
- Support Regional operations running RFQ's for Transport, Cranes and Installation (stakeholder management, supplier selection, contract preparation and negotiation)
- Support LATAM sales team on finding subcontractors in new Markets
- Ensure that suppliers are supporting Vestas goals in terms of cost, delivery, quality and safety.
- Lead Supplier relationship and performance management.
- Work in collaboration with the team members to ensure RPO targets are achieved
- Launch RFQ, and close contracts to ensure to guarantee operations continuity at best cost.
- We are looking for a procurement professional, ideally with a proven track record in a similar category.
- Bachelor/diploma or Master's degree in the field of (or related to) Supply Chain management , Business Administration, Engineering or similar.
- Experience of 4 years in Procurement.
- Highly proficient in English, written and verbally.
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Having a 'can do' approach and positive attitude towards the challenges you will face
- Analytical with high negotiation skills
- Cross cultural skills (will work as part of an international team)
- Team working competences
- Ability to prioritize
- Market Knowledge.
What We Offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring and dynamic organization and industry.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.