Are you looking for the opportunity to make a difference with one of the global leaders in the renewable energy industry? Do you have a background as a Team Coordinator or similar? Are you accurate, structured, and open-minded? Then this might be the right job for you!
Service > Global Service Operations, Quality & HSE > Global Operations Resource Support
Vestas Wind System is the world leader in the wind industry and technologies covering 5 continents and developing new geographical areas in Green energy. We are responsible for the sales, installation, and service of wind farms throughout the globe.
We, at Global Operational Support have the opportunity to keep and improve new technologies and new Turbine models which require the best knowledge and skills of dedicated professionals to strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas and we aim to make Vestas the best place to work.
- You will be the Team Coordinator with the following areas of responsibility:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture, including onboarding process by secure all proper employee documentation
- Travel Arrangements: Collaborate with several stakeholders to ensure that travel arrangements are made in a timely manner, (if support needed, including booking of flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.)
- Training Requirements: Work closely with team members to identify training needs and requirements. Schedule and coordinate training sessions
- Skill Set Matrix: Maintain and update the skill set matrix for team members. Identify gaps in skill sets and coordinate with the Team Leader to address these gaps
- Medical Checks Arrangements: Ensure that team members have completed all required medical checks and assessments. Coordinate with health care providers and managers to schedule and track these check-ups
- Time Approval: Manage and approve time off requests for team members, ensuring that all requests are following company and local policies and procedures
- Compliance with Vestas standards across the processes and obeying regional laws and regulations
- Create a safe working culture and always be in accordance with Vestas safety and quality values
- Minimum 3 years of experience being a coordinator or education, studies, or courses will be beneficial
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of timekeeping and approval processes will be beneficial
- Delivering assignments on time, with a high level of accuracy and quality
- System user of MS Office, SAP, and Salesforce
- Willing to comply with the Global Scale of the support and the stakeholders time zones
- A natural leader and always with a willingness to listen and support all team members with an equal mind-set, with the ability to take responsibility for your work and the work of your team
- Fast learning skills and having the ability to adapt to continually project changes
- Good communication skills and a service-oriented mindset. Result-quality-customer oriented
- Practical and detailed working approach
- High degree of flexibility and ability to work in a time-sensitive setting
- High communication skills and self-organization
- Good IT skills and experience with information processing in databases and planning tools
- System user of MS Office, SAP, and Salesforce
What we offer
You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We are a relatively new department with a lot of energy and engagement. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to support when needed, as we aim to facilitate an open work environment where help is welcomed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 01.02.2024.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.