Entry level opportunity available for anyone who wants to be part of the future in energy production. Due to high global demand for our product, we are now hiring several hundred Wind Turbine Manufacturing Associates at our Windsor Production facility. We are hiring for Day, Night, Evening, and Weekend shifts and are conducting interviews every week. Apply now!!
What does a Wind Turbine Manufacturing Associate do?
- Operates manufacturing equipment efficiently and in a safely manner.
- Follow Process Work Instructions, Manual production processing, Fit and assemble parts into complete assembly (such as bolts, screws, shafts or bearings)
- Meet production standards on specific tasks within required time. Contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Lift, position, and/or remove material from work areas.
- Load, stack and transport materials by hand, truck, crane or jib
- Read and comprehend Work Process Instructions and translate that into the ability to perform the tasks.
- As well as any ad hoc duties that may be assigned.
What skills/abilities must I have to qualify?
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Work history of at least one year. (Manufacturing preferred but not required)
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Basic system skills-Microsoft office, SAP and Apriso preferred.
- Must pass confined spaces test as required.
- Must be able to pass a respiratory fit test as required.
If you wish to learn more about Vestas, click on the link below.https://us.vestas.com/en-us/manufacturing
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.50 - $22.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person