Service Technician Onshore (f/m/d) - Almere/ Zweewolde
28 days ago
Region NCE>SBU NCE Service>Region 2
Vestas Onshore Service department is responsible for service and maintenance of the wind turbines in multiple windfarms in Flevoland - area Almere and Zeewolde within the Netherlands. The department has an open and informal culture, where teamwork and good communication is the key to our success. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting industry and in a team of highly motivated employees.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our wind turbines
- Enable you to perform daily maintenance and other field service-related tasks
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical operations
- Covering installation activities, usage of our systems like Condition Monitoring / Remote Control, creating follow up orders
- You will work with high voltage
- Working to the highest safety and environmental standards whilst ensuring that service targets are met, you will be part of a team of Technicians (f/m/d) working throughout the region
- Other responsibilities will be to carry out periodic service inspections in accordance with Vestas specifications together with component replacement (electrical, mechanical and hydraulic) and troubleshooting on the systems
- Experience or degree within electricity or mechanics. You are also eager to develop your skills within these areas
- Hydraulic experience is a big plus
- Professional experience in this area
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Driver's license class B
- Comfortable with working at heights
- Safety awareness
- Open and friendly attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and customer relation skills
What we offer
We offer a challenging job, an excellent learning environment, and opportunities for a career at the world's leading wind turbine manufacturer.
You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. An attractive salary and benefits package is included
Preferably candidates living in the Netherlands, close to the wind park area Flevoland (max 1 hour driving distance).
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please submit your application in English online on our career portal before 25.02.2023 – thank you.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.