Region NCE >Service Sweden > Småland Mitt
Vestas North and Central Europe is a sales business unit responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work. Skara Warehouse is part of Vestas Service Sweden and the primary responsibility of the warehouse is to store materials and tools to the crews of technicians working in the area.
As a Stockkeeper you have a central role in focusing on improvements as well as keeping control of the daily material handling. Moreover, there is a high focus on delivering good service, being able to handle the responsibilities that comes of managing the inventories comin in and out of a warehouse.
- Inventories, regular and yearly
- Order tools/make replacements, keeping track of calibration of tools and transfer tools/parts in collaboration with the Dispatcher team
- Pick Pack Ship (PPS) of materials, tools, and create returns of defect material and surplus material
- Adjust and optimize Fill-up for workcenters (Van Stock), as well as move material between workcenters within the digital system and handling materials physically upon delivery
- Find material that do not show up within the system - investigate material issues
- First point of contact for subcontractors
- Handle non-conformities and transport damaged deliveries
- Previous experience with warehousing
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken
- SAP experience (warehouse transactions) is a merit, Familiar with the Microsoft Office package (such as Outlook and Excel)
We believe that a successful Stockkeeper possesses:
- Open minded as a mindstet
- Good communication skills
- A structured and independent working approach
- A service and customer-oriented mindset
- Good problem-solving skills
- Furthermore, it is necessary that you are a great collaborator that doesn't mind repetitive and varying workload
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, hard-working, and international work environment in the renewable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas, when demonstrating aspiration, capacity, and potential.
Internally in this department the role is titled Stock Keeper. Your primary work location will be Åseda, Sweden. You could expect some travel activity, approximately 25 days per year, due to inventories on other Warehouses or educational purposes. You will be working Monday to Friday and the working hours are 7:30 - 15:30.
If the above match your skills and qualifications, please apply no later than 21.02.2024. Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
For additional information about the position, please contact: Team lead Martin Sandberg at +46(0)72-716 99 25
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.