Become a vital part of our team as a member of the Advanced Sensor Technologies department.
Shape innovative sensor solutions for wind turbines, drive changes, and contribute to global industry leadership.
Ready to make an impact in wind turbine technology and sensor systems?
Join Vestas and make a difference in renewable energy advancements!
Power Solutions > Applications, Controls & Electrical > Control Hardware
Vestas Power Solutions (VPS) is where new product ideas are developed, matured, improved, and tested. Within Vestas Power Solutions (VPS), you'll find our department, Advanced Sensor Technologies, as part of Control Hardware.
Our department is committed to creating and sustaining cutting-edge sensor solutions for Vestas turbines. As a member of the Advanced Sensor Technologies team, you will contribute to defining requirements for advanced sensor solutions, take ownership of sensor system design and specifications, and coordinate integration, testing, and verification of the complete sensing system.
- Integrate sensor solutions into turbines, collaborating with stakeholders
- Facilitate technical tasks across projects for the team and support team members in technical decision-making
- Ensure adherence to system engineering principles and comprehensive requirement capture
- Monitor and track team deliveries' timelines to ensure on-time completion
- Represent the team in technical reviews and gate reviews, presenting technical deliveries
- Maintain a focus on delivery quality and support continuous improvement efforts
- Assist in cost reduction, sales project deliverables, and gathering subsystem level requirements
We are seeking an ideal candidate with the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master's degree in Electrical, Electronics or relevant engineering studies
- A minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience
- Technical project management and engineering change expertise
- Bill of Materials (BoM) management proficiency
- System engineering and requirement management skills
- DFMEA process for new products/systems
- Integration/implementation experience in electrical/mechanical domains, with basic knowledge of EMC and electrical systems/sensors
We see the ideal candidate possessing the following
- Highly independent and self-initiated to learn
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Good at collaborating to both internal team members and to external stakeholders
- Good at coordinating and follow-up
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete assigned tasks on time
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with good opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, innovative, motivated, and international work environment in the sustainable energy sector. We highly value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solution.
Your work location will be our office in Aarhus, Denmark.
Up to 10 days of travel per year.
For additional information on the position, please contact Rajamanohari Devaraj - Sensor HW Manager, at +45 52211498.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 08/03/2024.
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link, www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.