Supply Chain Specialist
18 days ago
Service > Global Service Supply Chain > Supply Chain Resilience_DK
As a member of the Supply Chain Resilience team, you will develop & implement CIM planning solutions within SIOP. To do so you need to ensure high availability, by prioritizing and securing capacity for materials impacted by CIM cases. You will have a high degree of stakeholder interaction and diverse nature of activities requiring you to be able to communicate effectively across the organization and prioritize while keeping the focus on the quality of results.
- Own and govern CIM planning within SIOP
- Provide fact-based opportunities and risks on the demand vs supply plan
- Own overall platform wise CIM cases and coordinate with CIM Project manager & technical team
- Follow up and monitor operational tasks for the CIM cases, including taking risk mitigation actions and coordinate task force meeting
- Align demand vs supply plan with all relevant stakeholders (CIM, SBUs, Procurement, Buying, Engineering, Logistics etc.)
- Ensure high availability with an optimal inventory level for CIM relevant materials
- Prepare data and guide CIM performance meeting with SBUs and various stakeholders
- Adhoc activities and coordination with other teams to ensure material availability
- Ensure continuous improvement in the CIM planning process
- Bachelor or MSc. degree in Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Engineering, Business Administration, or similar or relevant theoretical training
- Approximately +5 years' relevant experience with supply chain from a global organization, e.g. within the SIOP/S&OP area
- Solid practical experience examining and maintaining supply planning
- Experience from the wind- or a related industry is advantageous
- Familiar with MS Office combined with a significant experience within the area of SAP ERP / SAP IBP systems or similar
- Good understanding on E2E supply chain and the impact on business due to supply chain dynamics
- Results-oriented and with a good incentive to get things done
- Demonstrates effective communication to all levels of the business
- Great stakeholder and change management skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of analytics proficiency
- Ability to work on ambiguity to provide clarity
- Not restricting himself/herself within the roles & responsibilities boundaries and willingness to reach out for getting things done
- Able to maintain and develop productive relations across teams and regions
- Basic commercial understanding
What We Offer
We offer an exciting and growing job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within a global company in wind energy. You will face a task with a unique opportunity to set your footprints within an essential area in Vestas. You will be an integral part of an international team, with a "can-do" attitude who are keen to make a difference.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, as we will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. To apply for this opportunity please submit your resume in English.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.