Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Procurement > Supply Base Development
Our ambition is to take Partnership development and Supplier Relationship Management in Vestas to the next level, and you can take a key role in driving this.
As our new Specialist in Supply Base Development, you will be working closely the global and regional stakeholders in Vestas to ensure execution of Vestas' partnership strategy towards our business objectives.
Our supply base is essential for our future growth and performance as a company. It is therefore important for us to constantly improve how we engage and create value with our suppliers.
- Mature supplier engagement program to next level incl. cross functional ownership hereunder adjusting the program to reflect changed business requirements
- Strengthen existing framework for supplier segmentation and business
- Advise and support the procurement organization to develop commodity strategies
- Develop Supplier Relation Management (SRM) capability building program
- Being Subject Matter Expect within supplier relationships, alliance management and supplier segmentation
- A relevant master's degree in e.g., Business, Engineering (or mixed form of Supply Chain Management), Economics, Finance
- Minimum 5 years of procurement experience, experience with focus on supplier or customer relation programs is beneficial
- Solid analytic skills and ability to derive tangible implications//conclusions from facts and data
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing)
- Result-oriented attitude and an ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Proven track record for creating framework for strategies
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills applied across hierarchical levels
- Curious and able to understand complex problems
- Able to create framework for new change management program or initiatives
- Able to work without processes, but also when needed create structure from chaos
- Ability to prioritize and self-driven
What we offer
The work location will be in Aarhus, however your stakeholders will be located across the globe and across the organization
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
Application date: 20 December, 2023. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date if the right candidate is identified before
Start date: ASAP or after mutual agreement
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Senior Specialist Heidi Lindgaard-Brok at +45 22 47 68 73
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.