Senior Project Manager
30+ days ago
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Manufacturing > Chief and Senior PMs
The COO PMO is a global team which delivers flawless product introductions and project performance across Vestas' manufacturing footprint by efficiently planning & implementing the COO project portfolio in a safe, high-quality, timely and cost-effective way.
- Handle highly complex or at-risk projects, with multiple complex workstreams
- Delivery of agreed project scope within the tolerances for time, cost, quality, scope, risks and benefits
- Plan, coordinate, implement, and control the project according to Vestas Governance and report to relevant stakeholders
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and escalate when necessary
- Previously responsible for 10-50MEUR CAPEX projects including heavy equipment installation and building construction
- Led core project teams of 15+ members
- Led projects with 25-50 contributing specialists
- Organized factory product launches with 1000+ workers
- Bachelor’s degree - Project management, management discipline or engineering
- IPMA C, PRINCE2 Practitioner, or PMP
- 6+ years project management experience
- Steerco training and governance
- Leading over distance and across cultures
- Guiding others and leaders
- Project planning monitoring & control
- Risk management
- Communication and presentation skills
What we offer
We offer you an exciting job with professional and personal development opportunities in an inspiring, international work environment at a global manufacturer of wind turbines. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with an innovative technical and commercial commitment. You will get an interesting opportunity to influence building of complex projects and developing your position in an informal and rapidly changing environment.
Work Location: Aarhus Denmark
Application date: 29 April 2023. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before
Start date: ASAP or sooner/after mutual agreement
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Head of COO PMO Joshua Stinogel at +45 52 26 10 89
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.