Service > Global Service Operations, Quality & HSE > Operations Improvement
Operations Improvement is a team under Global Operations Engineering in Vestas Service. Within the team we are establishing a new function to lead and coordinate field implementation efforts across the regions, with a specific scope related to upgrades of wind turbines under warranty.
As the Senior Manager for CIM Implementation you will be responsible for:
- Coordination of continuous improvement for our implementation and continuous improvement management process in Service, including process and best practice development
- Facilitation of implementation planning at global level
- Performance management for field implementation
- Managing operational escalations related to field implementation
- 5+ years of professional experience in a project manager or leadership role
- Solid project management skills
- People leadership experience, but is not a prerequisite
- Preferably wind industry background
For this role we expect that you:
- Can engage and communicate with all levels of the organization, from operations to executive management
- Are disciplined and structured
- Balance the need to collaborate with the need to hold others accountable
- Are motivated equally by seeing an operational cadence deliver results and driving improvement initiatives
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring and diverse work environment within the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. At Vestas, we aim at being sustainable in all aspects – both as employer and business partner. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future. We value initiative, responsibility, involvement and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a significant technical commitment and lots of passion. Vestas is growing and developing, and we want you to grow with us.
You will be based in our office from Denmark - Aarhus N or Copenhagen or in Hamburg, Germany. For this position you can expect 30 travel days per year.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply no later than 30.09.2023.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before (the 4-week date).
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.