EVP NCE > SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Quality Inspectors
As a quality inspector within the Quality Inspectors NCE (Northern Central Europe) Construction department you will be involved in the full construction and commissioning phase prior to handover to the client. This will consist of various milestones directed by a Quality Inspector.
You will mainly be tasked to work on offshore projects, however the opportunity to assist with onshore construction, service or special projects can be a requirement from time to time.
- Plan and conduct inspections of incoming deliveries to site on specified components e.g. Nacelles, Towers, and Blades. Ensure coordination in collaboration with the construction team to satisfy customer requirements
- Identify, describe, register and report Non-Conformities in the system and case handle them until closure
- Review, approve and document inspection reports. Collate material certification and control of certificates, handovers, documents etc.
- Always promote the quality culture on sites
- Participate in audits in accordance with quality specifications and requirements
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders especially Operational Quality and work cross functionally within the organisation to meet targets and achieve shared goals
- You have some level of technical (mechanical or electrical) education
- You have previously worked as a Quality Inspector with focus on safety and quality
- You hold a good understanding of ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Experienced Microsoft Office, ERP, and CRM systems user
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- You are a team-orientated person who is structured and well-coordinated
- You have solid stakeholder management and communication skills
- Good level of physical fitness is required for working in an offshore environment
- Have good problem-solving skills
What we offer:
At Vestas we offer you the opportunity to work in an international company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in offshore wind market. You will join a committed team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative, and professional. We offer you great opportunities for professional and personal development, a broad interference with many stakeholders and inclusive colleagues working together towards shared goals.
Primary work location: anywhere in Denmark
This position requires up to 180 days travel per year.
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 24/08/2023.
You can apply online by clicking on the “Apply Online” button at the top or bottom of this page.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.