Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Manufacturing > Assembly Concepts & NPI Engineering
We are currently looking for a Project Program Manager in our team Assembly Concepts in Vestas Manufacturing.
Assembly Concepts is overall accountable for introducing new wind turbine products into Vestas' factories. We deliver the strategies and plans for the development of factories and the global footprint for the products in the Assembly scope. The department consists of 15 highly competent specialists positioned in Denmark, Germany and Spain.
This role is supporting the Manufacturing Program manager, and where you will be responsible for leading and driving a sub-area of the Manufacturing Program area.
- Support the Program Manager on scoping projects and guide/support the program and project managers
- Facilitation and following up on TT projects
- Drive functional network activities bringing the Global and Regional functions closer.
- Support collaboration across Vestas value chain
- Consolidation of project reports and prepare material for senior management.
- Support project initiation and project change request process
- Ensure that data in project reports are correct and updated and develop standards for project and portfolio reports in collaboration with stakeholders
- Working experiences as project, program, or portfolio manager
- Experience in working with mid/senior management level
- Experience in wind industry is desirable
- Experience in manufacturing is desirable
- Fluent in English both in writing and verbally
- Knowledge of SAP applications would be desirable
To be successful in this role, we expect you commit towards being able to:
- Be disciplined with respect to structures and agreements
- Keeping deadlines and having quality in focus
- Being able to speak up if something is not right!
- Take the ownership and drive changes
- Challenge the way we work and lead the change if needed
- Have a good understanding of complex organizational setups, to efficiently communicate with your colleagues and relevant stakeholders
- Succeed as part of a team and that it comes naturally for you to collaborate and share knowledge
What we offer
We offer a very interesting job with a unique opportunity to become part of a high performing team introducing state of the art products within the wind industry. You will set the direction on the future manufacturing setup for wind turbines around the world.
Application date: 8 March 2024. We reserve the right to take down the job ad before this date, if the right candidate is identified before
Start date: ASAP or upon mutual agreement
Further information: If you have any questions concerning this position, please reach out to Head of Assembly Concepts Kristian Larni Poulsen at +45 4167 4038
BEWARE – RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails from people pretending to work for Vestas. Read more via this link, www.vestas.com/en/careers/job-openings
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 173 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.