16 days ago
Service Global Operations > Service Global Operations Engineering > Portfolio, Project & Implementation Management
The Portfolio, Project & Implementation Management (PPIM) department is an international and multicultural department that consists of Portfolio Managers, Project Managers and Implementation Managers, who are responsible for managing a wide variety of projects and portfolios in order to deliver innovative solutions to the Service business.
We are expanding with highly qualified colleagues to meet the demand of a growing and changing business.
As Portfolio Coordinator you will be contributing to the maturation, control, and reporting of at least one portfolio in Service. You will be the focal point of collecting, analysing, and preparing the portfolio data for the Portfolio Manager to report to the senior management in Service.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Support the transition of strategic guidance into executable portfolio projects in close collaboration with Service Management, Finance, Strategy and Portfolio Management Office
- Collect, screen and mature portfolio project candidates, support management prioritization and participate in cross-functional alignment of the relevant portfolios
Active Portfolio Management:
- Support an effective portfolio execution and decision-making by analysing and preparing portfolio data for monthly portfolio reviews
- Support escalations, change requests and resource constraints in the portfolio projects, while safeguarding portfolio governance and benefit realization
- Support the benefit realisation efforts and re-validation of business cases in order to ensure transparency on the return on investments of portfolios
To excel in this position, you might hold a bachelor's degree and have previous experience with complex, international companies.
In addition, you have:
- 1 to 2 years of experience with, and a profound interest in, Project Management and Portfolio Coordination
- Solid understanding of corporate strategy, targets, and finance
- Proficient communication skills in English, both verbally and in written, as you will be working within a global multi-cultural environment
We envision that you possess the following personal competencies:
- Pragmatic, structured and accustomed with changing directions
- Comfortable and competent when navigating in a senior management environment
- Ability to drill down and communicate complex issues in simple and understandable terms to a senior management audience
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment. As part of our team, you will be right in the centre of where thing happen. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with a strong commitment. You will use your skills to help Vestas solve one of the most important global challenges of our time - ensuring a more sustainable future.
Location: Aarhus, Denmark
Application deadline: Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online on or before the 7th April 2023. We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date
Start date is the 1st of June 2023, but we are willing to be reach an agreement that suit your needs
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.