16 days ago
Power Solutions > Applications, Controls & Electrical> IO
Software, Platform and Network (SPN) is part of Vestas’ Power Solutions. We design and deliver modern, secure, and maintainable OT solutions. Aims to create value for Vestas and our customers with future solutions using the latest technology and security trends to deploy modern Software.
As Sub-module owner your primary responsibility will be to lead the area and develop the team
- Develop strategic direction and "line of sight" for the OS area, both plant and turbine
- Creation of goals and alignment of development areas for your team
- Prioritisations in alignment with project management and relevant stakeholders
- Identify project opportunities for your area
- Identify and mitigate technical risks within project scopes together with your team
- Ensure execution of the Vestas project model and connect with Agile methodologies for SW releases
- Full responsibility for KPIs and team performance
- You hold an engineering degree (B.Sc or higher) - e.g. within Software, Computer Science, or similar
- You have solid experience as previous SW developer or Product owner
- Experience working in a SCRUM team or other iterative development methods
- Solid stakeholder management and People leadership skills
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Understanding of common algorithms and their application in solving real-world problems
- Good mathematical background in linear algebra, optimization, descriptive & inferential statistics
- Can elevate yourself to see the broader picture and lead the team by intent.
- Set the scene for best software practice and encourage a quality mindset within software development
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring and positive learning environment at the world's globally established producer of wind turbines. We place great value on initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. Our working environment is informal. We value professional engagement, open communication, and creative thinkers who know how to stand up and be counted.
Your work location can be in Aarhus, Denmark, Porto, Portugal, or Chennai India. You can expect up to 10 days of travel per year. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please apply on or before April 4, 2023. For additional information about the position, please contact Module Owner SW Platforms & Networks Module Roberto Ugo Di Cera Colazingari at +35 1932103875.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.