Do you want to join the world's most sustainable company and be a part of the exciting journey in Vestas? Working in an ever-moving environment, where finding solutions and welcoming changes will be a part of your everyday life?
SBU NCE Construction & Operations > Management Coordination
In Construction, Northern & Central Europe (NCE) we Pre-Install, Install and Commission turbines. Within the NCE Construction department, there is a smaller department called Management Coordination, which consists of Management Coordinators, who support the respective departments and their Heads of.
- Meeting structure - coordinating annual wheel, ensuring a smooth setup for meetings in the department
- Administration – calendar management, travel expenses etc. and staff related tasks - onboarding, birthdays etc
- Ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the department as well as across the organisation
- Overall responsible for developing and maintaining the departments' SharePoint sites
- Responsible for coordinating and implementing departmental- and overall NCE Construction improvement initiatives in the department
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Experience from a similar position within administration or management support in an international company
- Experience with communication (tactical and operational level)
- High proficiency in MS Office
- (Preferably) High proficiency in MS SharePoint
- Ability to thrive in an innovative, agile, and (at times very) busy environment
- Structured, organised, and able to work with limited to no supervision
- Solid planning- and organisational skills
- Thriving in the role as go-to person, always being service-minded and solution oriented
- Robust and positive personality with the ability to interact with all colleagues at all levels
- Ability to network, creating a solid network in the organisation
- Open-minded and team-oriented
What we offer
You will be part of a smaller team of Management Coordinators, who function as go-to persons and professional problem solvers for the rest of the organisation. You will be supporting the Head of Construction Offshore as well as being the go-to person for colleagues in the department for day-to-day questions. The Head of Construction Offshore will be your key stakeholder. The role is a diverse role with many different tasks and responsibilities.
Your work location can be Aarhus, Denmark. We look forward to receiving your application online as soon as possible and no later than 14th December 2023.
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV in English. For further information please contact Cecilie Roaldsdatter Fink, Team Leader Management Coordinators -+4520302078
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.