Lean Logistic Specialist
15 days ago
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > Global Manufacturing > Manufacturing Logistic Excellence
Global Manufacturing PEX Logistic is a department providing training, standardization and support to all factories worldwide in Logistic Lean Manufacturing and continues improvement. the GMPEX reports to SVP of global manufacturing. The logistic Lean team consists currently only of the manager - so therefore we have this exciting new opportunity.
- Global implementation of Logistic Lean worldwide
- Develop. implement, and sustainability of logistic lean tools and continues improvement
- Implement and run global Warehouse excellence team
- Join the global Supply Chain Excellence logistic forums
- Support in creating internal material flow blueprint
- Implemented standardized material handling process
- Implement standard work in warehouse material handling using Lean tools and Execute Lean Logistic Audits
- Extensive industrial background
- Minimum a Bachelor´s degree in supply chain or similar working experience
- Experience working with Lean Manufacturing and continues Improvement
- Experience working with lean within warehouse activities and Internal material flows
- Enjoy working first and foremost with people as it relates to change management and facilitating to large groups of diverse stakeholders
- Team oriented person who is enthusiastic about cross functional collaboration
- Good with numbers and evaluating data
- Good at communicating
- Good at keeping the focus on the goals and deliverables
- solid skills in Microsoft office and ERP systems (SAP)
We offer a very exciting job in a flat, multi-cultural, and innovative organization focusing on reaching great results. To us, it is all about knowing the business and our employees, defining the right solutions, and getting it done. We want you to participate in that mission and of course, have fun along the way. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to grow on a professional as well as a personal level, enhancing your knowledge by working closely with highly experienced and inspiring colleagues, globally.
Multiple location options: DK, Aarhus, Munkebo, Lindø, Lem, Nakskov or Ringkøbing
PL, Szczecin CA, Toronto
You may expect between 70 to 100 days of annual travel activity.
For additional information, please contact Omprakash Somshekar Reddy, Senior Specialist, PEX on +4552157582
Applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis, however, please note we do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 09th April 2023
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.