Digital Solutions & Development > Digital Solutions > P&C
You will work in IT HR as a part of Vestas Digital Solutions. We are responsible for the end2end IT architecture and landscape within HR comprised of Time & Pay, SAP and SuccessFactors along with a variety of other systems.
We are working closely with the business on roadmap and architecture, and we set the scene in terms of architecture. You will be working closely with our Enterprise Architecture Team setting the direction for Vestas' journey within HR. We are a global team working out of Denmark with team members worldwide and mainly in the Philippines and India.
As an HR IT Architect, you will act as the advisor and expert within the full IT HR landscape in Vestas. You will have a business facing role working closely with stakeholders from Vestas' HR organization as well as the Enterprise Architecture Team and Integration Team within Digital Solutions. You will have an active role driving roadmap discussions in projects within the HR domain.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Engage with internal business stakeholders to understand future demands and provide inspiration to find the best solution for the future roadmap deliverables
- Drive new implementation architecture activities from business idea to sign off, including requirement capturing, solution design and ensuring quality in execution
- Release management including alignment and identification of dependencies towards IT and Business
- Participate in daily sprints on RTM setup contributing to forming and guiding the team
- Engage with the Integrations Team in regard to integrations across the landscape from SAP (HCM, ECC, Cloud) to SuccessFactors (EC+) to Time & Pay to document mgmt. and to ServiceNow (case mgmt.)
A Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Computer sceince or relevant educations qualification. you either come from a similar role in an IT organization or IT consultancy where you have been driving the journey within the IT HR landscape. Experience is a must, but you are welcome to apply if you are a candidate with good architectural skills regardless of your professional title and amount of years of employment.
Eager to add on to the knowledge you already have is a prerequisite to step into a role that should preferably cover 360 degrees of the IT HR landscape in Vestas.
Below qualifications are good to have:
- SAP and SuccessFactors´ Landscapes: Deep Knowledge in SAP and SuccessFactors modules and landscapes. If you've worked with ADP, UKG, or NGA systems, it's a significant plus.
- Time & Pay: Understanding and insights into the Time & Pay domain.
- Solution Design: Experience in designing solutions for front-end mobile and web applications.
- S4 Hana Migration: Proven experience with S4 Hana migration and Fiori Apps in the HR area.
- Data Flow and Replication: Expertise in managing data flow and data replication from Employee Central (EC) to various downstream systems, including impact analysis.
- Team Leadership: Capability to break down complex tasks into manageable components, assign them to team members, and provide technical support in resolving issues.
- APIs and Integration: Knowledge of and experience with APIs and integration processes.
Besides your professional qualifications we highly value personal competencies. We look for a candidate who is:
- A strong team player who can engage with stakeholders and ensure collaboration across teams
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent in managing his/her deliverables
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills
- Quality is always a part of your thinking
What we offer
In Vestas we have a Cloud first strategy and you will play a significant role in simplifying our IT landscape to aim for a sustainable and scalable IT landscape. You will have opportunity to work independently within your area, entering a dynamic environment.
We have many new projects and initiatives on the roadmap and you will play a role in many of them. To mention a few; Time & Pay, SF (EC & modules), HCM decommissioning and upcoming S4Hana.
This role is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 12th December 2023.
For further information please contact Ravi Bedadi, Senior Recruiter.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.