Head of Talent Programmes
22 days ago
People & Culture > Global Talent Management > Global Talent Programmes
As a global leader in an ever-growing industry, it is pivotal that we master the ability to attract, develop, and retain talent. Global Talent Programmes plays a crucial part in ensuring that we drive attractive talent development programmes to unlock talents' full potential and empower them for growth opportunities, ensuring a strong talent pipeline to meet Vestas' future needs. As Head of Global Talent Programmes, you will interact with global key stakeholders across functions, especially the wider Global Talent Management team, global and regional HR functions, our talents and business leaders. In this role, you will report to the Senior Vice President of Global Talent Management.
We are characterized by a culture based on accountability, where employees get the chance to create meaningful, real-world impact through their work. We cultivate employee performance and growth by providing an inclusive, motivating environment with collaboration at its core. You will experience a team of great diversity both within competencies, experience, and nationality.
Together with your team, you will set the direction for Global Talent Programmes in Vestas and be responsible for developing and delivering excellence in talent and leadership development. This includes:
- Design, develop and promote all of Vestas' global talent programmes together with stakeholders
- Ensure continuous post-learning evaluation to understand achievements and improvement opportunities within our setup for talent programmes
- Ensure that our talent efforts are linked to and supporting Vestas' strategy
- Build an external support network of global class providers of additional services like event management, trainer, and facilitator cadres for regional delivery of global designs and coaching panels that regions can call upon when needed
- Provide a great coaching or mentoring experience to talents on programmes
- Lead and inspire a global team of 3 dedicated people within different talent areas
- Promote important initiatives in Vestas' Talent & Leadership Must-Win Battle around attraction, diversity, and succession in close collaboration with your colleagues in the Global Talent Management leadership team
- You have deep understanding for designing talent and leadership programmes with a proven history of translating this knowledge into business content
- Experience with talent management and facilitating global programmes on both professional and leadership level
- Relevant experience from working in global businesses
- Experience from working with different cultures in a global matrix organisation
- People manager experience and the ability to deliver results while developing your team with exemplary values-based behaviours
- Demonstrated ability to effectively handle and influence a broad range of stakeholders across organisational levels and functions
- A proven history of using data (qualitative and quantitative) to make strategic decisions. If the data does not exist, you are able to create it based on user-input
- The ability to design, promote, and communicate initiatives internally and externally
- Great communication skills in English (verbal and written), and comfortable with public speaking
- The ability to translate complex data into simplified messages and solutions
What we offer
We offer an exciting career opportunity in a flat, multi-cultural and ever-growing organisation focusing on reaching world class results within the renewable energy industry. You will get a high level of responsibility as well as inspiring colleagues and a committed manager who encourages you to grow. You will be directly contributing to future business results across the entire employee value chain. With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution - today, tomorrow, and far into the future. Join us in the fight for a more sustainable world.
The work location will be in Aarhus, Denmark.
You can expect up to 50 days of travel per year.
The application deadline is 7th of June 2023.
For additional information on the position, please contact Senior Vice President of Global Talent Management, Lise Linnebjerg at +45 2912 6013.
We are devoted to build a diverse and inclusive team. If you are excited about the role and don't meet all the competencies/qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.