Head of Marketing
6 days ago
Service > Global Service Commercial & Products > Covento
For too long the buying processes within the renewable energy space have been fragmented, cumbersome, and lacking transparency. At Covento we believe if we can turn the cumbersome into simple, it will result in improved operational efficiency for renewable energy O&M. It is through this lens that Covento hopes to play a role in being part of the solution to our climate crisis. So, if you have ever wondered how your skillsets can be a part of the climate solution – Covento needs you. We need people that are willing to roll up their sleeves, creative problem solve, and bring the efficiencies and simplicities of technology to a space that is long overdue for it.
Covento is a legal entity 100% owned by Vestas.
Covento is growing and we are looking for a Head of Marketing with reference to the Chief Commercial Officer for Covento. You will be manging a small team and essentially be the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) for Covento.
- Manage a team consisting of three employees (Digital Marketing Manager, Go-To-Market Manager and Commercial Excellence Manager). The team is expected to increase over time.
- Oversee Covento's overall sales strategy and advertisements. Drive revenue by increasing sales through marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the Product Team to develop new features and solutions based on customer needs and market requirements.
- The small team size means that the head of marketing needs to be able to conduct work on top of managing the team. This includes communication activities, product marketing, and strategy.
- To qualify for the position, we expect you to have at least 5 years of experience from a similar position, and relevant education covering business commercial disciplines.
- Commercial mindset, with the ability to connect with organizational priorities.
- Excellent professional English skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Understanding and experience with digital marketing, CX and UX.
- Driven by an ambitious mindset fitting a dynamic workplace.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to take initiative and creative problem solve.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging position with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an “start-up” inside the world's leading wind turbine producer. We value collaboration, simplicity, and accountability together with enthusiasm and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Primary location is Copenhagen S, Denmark. Open to Aarhus (Denmark), Madrid (Spain), or Hamburg/Berlin (Germany) for the right candidate.
You can expect around 10-15 days of annual travel activity.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible – and no later than 23th of June 2023. We conduct interviews ongoing and close the position as soon as we have found the right person.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.