Finance Internship (Aarhus, DK, Fall '23)
18 days ago
Now you can join one of the world's most sustainable companies in a fast-developing industry. Are you looking for an internship during your fall semester of 2023? Are you enthusiastic about Finance Business Partnering and improving performance management? Do you want to kickstart your personal and professional career? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for motivated, curious and skilled interns to join our Global Finance department in Aarhus. We are two overall teams of committed Finance Business Partners committed to make a difference for Vestas through continuous improvements, financial sparring and best in class partnering. You will be working with trusted and aspirational colleagues and join an environment with professional work ethics and good social spirit.
We have more than one internship available.
You will join Global Finance Aarhus which consists of two overall teams delivering financial business partnering to various areas of the business such as:
- Power Solutions & Costing
- Supply Chain and Transport
- Business Development
As an intern in Global Finance, examples of tasks are
- Prepare and present business analysis and thereby creating insight and knowledge
- Perform monthly forecast and explain drivers and variances
- Own and drive finance projects
- Improve the business together with stakeholders outside finance
- Use your theoretical expertise to improve our way of working
As an intern in Global Finance, you need to
- Live in Denmark
- Be enrolled at a Danish university
- Study a master's degree within Finance, Management Accounting, Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, International Business, or a similar relevant line of study
To be a success as an intern
- You have a great willingness to learn as well as work in a complex and progressive environment
- You need to have a solid enthusiasm for numbers including an investigative and solution-oriented mindset
- You act with a collaborative and open approach
- You meet deadlines and work well in a time-sensitive situation
- You describe yourself with words like proactive, positive, independent, and motivated
The Internship is full time running in the fall 2023. We imagine that the internship will start mid-August or early September and finish before the Christmas holidays. We will plan the final duration and hours according to your studies. Following a successful internship, the possibility for thesis collaboration combined with a student worker position is considered a natural next step.
Work location: Hedeager 42, 8200 Aarhus N.
The internship is unpaid (You will have paid lunch and reimbursement of transportation cost in case of longer commute).
Applications are handled on an ongoing basis. Applications should be in English. Please apply online with your letter of motivation and CV.
Please note: We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before April 2nd 2023.
If you have further questions to the position, you may contact;
Business Partner, GSC&T Finance - Frederik Rahbek Østergaard at +45 52 15 77 92 or,
Director, Global Procurement Finance - Signe Rantala at +45 50 85 19 29.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.